Site Overlay

Our edibles are very popular among foodies, who look for high-end edibles and appreciate good food. To Gabriel’s Delights, edibles are an art. We take time and care in preparing our edibles. The edibles are handmade with locally sourced ingredients.

Everything we make is also available with 50mg of CBD instead of THC.

**DELIVERY ONLY**
We accept mail order and e-transfer and Square™ payments.

Open Monday to Friday 5 p.m. to 10 p.m. Weekends 12 noon to 10 p.m.

Find us Locally!

Cannabis Image is Going Mainstream by Celebrity Endorsements

Celebrities have jumped into the cannabis market. In fact, they were early adapters. Many have inked deals with corporate brands. Drake is the latest to sign with a company (Canopy) to produce a subsidiary brand.

Drake joined with Canadian cannabis powerhouse Canopy Growth (CGC). They will launch the More Life Growth Company, which will operate as a separate entity from CGC.

Canopy Growth has partnered with other celebrities such as Snoop Dog and Seth Rogen. Yet this deal with Drake is far broader than roles by celebrities in the past. Drake will own 60% of the MLGC with Canopy keeping the other 40%. MLG will be headquartered in Drake’s hometown of Toronto.

He joins a long list of celebrity cannabis players. That list includes Seth Rogen, Snoop Dogg, and Willie Nelson. The list goes on, but these names include few surprises.

Jay-Z

Under cannabis company Caliva Jay-Z owns Monogram. He serves as Chief Visionary Officer of TPCO Holding Corp. a holding company under that firm.

The holding company offers training and job placements for those convicted of cannabis-related offenses.

Snoop Dogg

Snoop Dogg co-founded Leafs by Snoop in 2015. Specializing in cannabis flower and edibles, it is in partnership with Tweed, a subsidiary of Canopy Growth.

Canopy Growth is based in Smiths Falls, Ontario. It operates 10 licensed production sites. It has over 4.3 million square feet of production capacity.

Whoopi Goldberg

Whoopi Goldberg founded Whoopi and Maya in 2016. Co-founder Maya is the creator and owner of Om Edibles. Om Edibles specializes in cannabis-infused topical for menstrual pain relief.

Willie Nelson

Willie Nelson is an American musician, singer, songwriter, author, poet, actor, and activist.

He is best known for his albums Shotgun Willie (1973), Red Headed Stranger (1975), and Stardust (1978). his activism is for the use of biofuels and the legalization of marijuana.

In 2015 he founded Willie’s Reserve, one of the first celebrity-sponsored cannabis production companies.

Tommy Chong

Tommy Chong is a long-time cannabis-rights activist. In 2016 he founded Chong’s Choice, a Denver, CO-based company that sells cannabis products.

Montel Williams, Martha Stewart, Trailer Park Boys, and Chelsea Handler have cannabis-related projects.

“Cannabis has become an integral part of my life. I’ve been open about my usage. When I ‘rediscovered’ it, it helped me get through some tough times, and it helped me get off sleeping pills. I now see it as a part of my overall wellness regime,” said Ms. Handler. ”

For the companies associating with a celebrity is all about marketing. It is all about the appeal of their social media connections.

Being able to tap into markets via a celebrity’s outreach is a great way for companies to reach the public. Corporations vying to be the Coca-Cola of cannabis are flooding the cannabis market. They are betting celebrities might be a shortcut to mainstream success.

Likewise, the celebs are trying to get in early before the upside opportunities fade. They want to be first in players to solidify their market positions.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Keep in touch with us!Our news, our views & updates!